As of Sept. 1, 2014, the Portland Children’s Museum will be discontinuing their Library Cultural Pass Program. Library passes to the Portland Children’s Museum will be available until August 31, 2014, and admit 3 individuals (1 Adult & 2 Children OR 2 Adults & 1 Child).
In order to facilitate museum access regardless of financial barriers, the Children’s Museum has introduced a new program called the “Museum Access Program” which offers a reduced daily admission ($1.00 per person) for anyone who uses any form of public assistance (e.g., Oregon Trail, WIC, Section 8, free and reduced school lunch, etc.). Families who qualify for the reduced daily admission may also be able to purchase an annual pass for $15.00. More information about these new programs can be found on the Portland Children’s Museum site (http://www.portlandcm.org/mission/access/)
The Children’s Museum is also continuing to offer their “Free First Fridays” program, which offers free admission to all on the first Friday of the month from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Patrons can get more information about the “Free First Fridays” program at the Children’s Museum site, and can verify dates on the Children’s Museum calendar located at http://www.portlandcm.org/calendar-of-events/.
Daily admission and annual memberships are still available for anyone who can’t take advantage of the above programs. Current rates can be found at http://www.portlandcm.org/visit/.*****
As of October 1, 2012, the Portland Art Museum pass is available as a discount admission pass. There will be a $5 per person (adults) charge for admission - this is $10 off regular price. This pass does not include admission to special exhibitions.
When you return a pass, stop by the Twice Sold Tales Bookstore inside the library lobby to thank the Friends of the Wilsonville Library for purchasing these cultural passes for the library.
See below for complete rules, or call us at 503-682-2744.
For complete information on each venue (including hours, times, and number admitted by each pass), please see LINCC Cultural Passes.
Cultural Pass Rules
- $5 late charge per day - up to the cost of the pass, starting at library opening time the first day it is late
- All pass privileges will be lost until charges are paid
- Any reserved pass not picked up by 1 p.m. on date of reservation will be considered cancelled and made available for others
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older with a LINAS card in good standing
- Charge for a lost pass is the actual replacement cost of the pass
- If the day of use is a closed day for the library you may return the pass in the book drop before library opening on the next day of business
- Loan is for one day, and cannot be renewed
- Pass must be returned only to the library from which it was borrowed
- Pass must be returned on the day used at least one hour before closing (to allow for the next patron to pick up before closing)
- Reservations may be made in person or by phoning the library
- Reserved passes are available for pickup one hour before closing on the night prior to the intended day of use
- The number of persons admitted to a particular venue will vary. Call us or check the chart below for specific admission information not contained on the pass case
- Up to two passes per day may be checked out on your library card